Monday, December 6, 2010

History???

The day has ended,
The dusk has set in,
People walking, people talking,
The cool wind of the evening,
Oh! Its so soothing.

All of a sudden I remembered the day,
The day I first met you,
The day I first saw you.
My eyes followed you till you took your seat way behind in class,
I was sitting in front, way apart.

You had a smile,
One which I will never forget,
It was at that moment I felt,
My heart had started to melt.
The faculty came,
He taught something,
I don't remember.

Days came and days went,
And all of a sudden you were a very good friend.
You shared everything,
You talked a lot;
And then I told you my feelings.
You were taken aback,
Shocked and surprised, near to tears.
I agreed that we will still be friends for years and years.

Then it happened one day.
You broke it.
Shattered into pieces,
Broken like a glass.
I thought I won't mend it,
Never in my life, ever again.

But then I came away,
Away from everything old,
And I started anew.
I am surprised at my healing,
So quickly, its rejuvenating.

But still when I see you,
Your name there,
It pinches in my heart inside.
I am trying hard in order to find,
A complete healing from this feeling of mine.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment