Monday, January 10, 2011

Friends...

Last few days,
Sitting in my room,
Nothing to do,
Seems like everything is new.

It seems so strange that it is getting over,
Seems that everything was just getting proper.
Only a while before we go,
Why didnt we talk throughout the first year, i dont know.

I am happy that we did talk,
Happy that we got to know each other.
For whatever time we did spend,
I guess we were true to each other.

Friends, make the world a liveable place.
Friends, make the world a comfortable place.
Friends, make the world a loveable place.
Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. There are very few people worth my anger. Glad that you are one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends give beauty to life. They make you realize that a corner of your heart is still alive... Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think very few have such an emotional inclination towards poetry. Very well written

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank Ajit. Just a question, hope you wont mind me asking. It's hard to find a blog in this place, how did you find mine? Just asking out of curiosity, I am glad ti know that you like my poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.. ! i like reading poetry hence I search random poetry blogs in Google, wherein I stumbled upon this piece...

    ReplyDelete