Wednesday, April 21, 2010

When I looked into your eyes...

It is when I looked into your eyes
That I realized how much I love you.

It hurts on the inside,
Knowing that this feeling is only from one side.

You talk to me when no one is there around,
You share your problems with me,
But why not also when others are around?

Let them be,
Let them see.
It doesn't matter what they say,
It doesn't matter what they think,
All it matters is how you see,
How you feel.

Can't say that to love you there is no other,
But I can definitely say to love you more than me,
There can be no other.

It is after writing this poem do I realize
That my love for you will always be increasing,
No matter what you do or what you say
My heart for you, will always be beating.

3 comments:

  1. lines of yours i feel as if these lines come from somewhere within my heart as if its my creation , my feeling for someone special, someone adorable n true.
    the words resonate with the tunes of my heart n the reverberations create a magic which lead to the most beautiful feeling - love.
    hats off shirish
    somu

    ReplyDelete
  2. one can easily relate to wat u write..amazingly written!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u made me think abt all of things i have been trying to forget for a long time....

    ReplyDelete